HomeForumCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Main Character`s Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin

PostSubject: Main Character`s Application   2/18/2011, 10:39 pm

Rat Mal Wer I Bin| Assassin | 20 | Factions, EOTN, Nf, Prof. (Deld 10, Ebon 8, Asuran 10, Norn 10, SS 7, LB, 4)

Sir Waldlaeufer| Ranger | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 4, Norn 5, SS 7, LB, 1)

Linkin park Foreva| Necromancer | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 3, Norn 4, SS 3, LB, 1)

Linkin Park ftw| Mesmer | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 3, Norn 4, SS 1, LB, 1)

I Quess its ova | Ritualist | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 5, Ebon 4, Asuran 5, Norn 6, SS 7, LB, 5)

I Was Net Wie I Has| Monk | 20 | Factions, (Deld 1 Ebon 1, Asuran 1, Norn 1, SS 1, LB, 1)(New Char)

Ich Rauche Net| Elementalist | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 3, Ebon 3, Asuran 4, Norn 3, SS 4, LB, 5)

Those are all my pve chars i know the ranks are not that amazing but i dont really do much with em so i never did speed bookin with em...

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing (i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)
I`ve been playing Gw for 3.5 years and took a break about 10 months ago (break last about 3 to 4 months)

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as (i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's):
Underworld:
-There is not really the most exp. area or the least exp. area i can do i can complete all areas under 25min(poping, mnts/pools takes longest), All i need to practise more is the solo wastes quest and t2 under 15min
Can do anything thats req. in Dlway tway or Ubway

Fissure of Woe:
-t1>17min
t2>13min
mt>15min
Can do anything in fowSc

Domain of Anguish:
I`m 1 of those person who doesnt like DoA at all i know how to do it usually if my old guilds wants to run it we do it frostway...in about 1h30min but thats about it

Other Dungeons:
Dungeon i can do are:Frostmaw all jobs, Soosc:All jobs, Kath:Everything, Boogroots:Everything
Basically ive done all Dungeons before but the 4 i just mentioned im best.

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?
Yes i Do have vent and i do have a mic.

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?

Well i know u guys when u were in Smf Alliance u guys basically taught me Uw, and i know u are a nice guild+ i was looking for a uw based guild. Also i knoq quit a few people in Lod

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?

Doa, Coa, XXX

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked:

No i was never in Lod.

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened:

I Quess not.

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.

Well i quess there are still people in Lod who knows me, maybe not by hearing my name but if i say i was the person who got mini dhuum and dsr and a chest u prolly remember me again. Smile
About me: I come from Austria in Europe im 17 and a quiet person..not really talkactiv if u dont give me a topic xD
Well thats about me if u want to know more about me just give me an invite to zyour guild:)

Last edited by Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin on 2/20/2011, 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/18/2011, 11:52 pm

If your only char is a sin then you do not meet the minimum requirements for application to LOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/19/2011, 1:41 am

Gibby wrote:
If your only char is a sin then you do not meet the minimum requirements for application to LOD.

i agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/19/2011, 2:10 am

Yep, post please your all characters with the ranks. I can remember that i was a long time ago in the same guild as you but cant remember which.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/19/2011, 6:59 am

guess he just forgt to post all his char,
when he will udpate his post , +1 anyway, good attitude and nice sc lvl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crymson

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/19/2011, 8:28 am

Yeah this is just his main characters App. But please post other Areas you can run as. and your ranks please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/19/2011, 7:54 pm

Sir Waldlaeufer| Ranger | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 4, Norn 5, SS 7, LB, 1)

Linkin park Foreva| Necromancer | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 3, Norn 4, SS 3, LB, 1)

Linkin Park ftw| Mesmer | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 4, Ebon 3, Asuran 3, Norn 4, SS 1, LB, 1)

I Quess its ova | Ritualist | 20 | Prof, Factions, NF, EOTN (Deld 5, Ebon 4, Asuran 5, Norn 6, SS 7, LB, 5)

I Was Net Wie I Has| Monk | 20 | Factions, (Deld 1 Ebon 1, Asuran 1, Norn 1, SS 1, LB, 1)(New Char)

Ich Rauche Net| Elementalist | 20 | Factions, EOTN (Deld 3, Ebon 3, Asuran 4, Norn 3, SS 4, LB, 5)

Those are all my pve chars i know the ranks are not that amazing but i dont really do much with em so i never did speed bookin with em...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/19/2011, 10:14 pm

Well you have a nice array of chars, so now you need to level up the eotn ranks a bit. Generally rank 5 ebon for ele, and any chars with PI will need to be 8 asuran, and for a ranger 5 delver. Also, please list your sins eotn ranks, and it would help if you pasted this info into the original post.

Assuming these conditions are met, /trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/20/2011, 5:21 am

Char diversity looks great and the exp looks good too, vut as gibby said you need to boost your ranks a little, the asuran rank needed is 4 for pi not 8 Razz so /trial when ranks are up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/20/2011, 7:28 am

Great Ill do my best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/20/2011, 9:35 am

no it must be 8! 4 will never kill dhuum! muahahahahaaaaaaa

Im kidding, and my bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/20/2011, 10:06 am

Alright guys My ranks on ranger are deld5, sin all ranks 8+, mes asuran r4 i hope thats enough for trial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/20/2011, 4:07 pm

Great work! May you need to contact an officer. And a tip: get your ebon rank on ele some ranks higher.
Back to top Go down
Toni/Rat Mal Wer I Bin

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/20/2011, 4:27 pm

Will do i just need a guild right now cause its depressing if i press on g and theres nothing xD btw i know u from Doa guild xD with Eiion x And Shoot Low
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/21/2011, 1:08 am

You forgot to note me....Q.q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   2/21/2011, 9:56 am

You mean 'mc donalds addicted vs margonites [DoA]? that was a funny time but we did no doa xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Character`s Application   

Back to top Go down

Main Character`s Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1