HomeForumCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drizzt's App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drizzt

PostSubject: Drizzt's App   2/27/2011, 1:03 pm

In-Game Names/Professions/Level/Abbreviate Campaigns beaten & also EoTN PvE Ranks
Drizzt The Sin - assassin / 20 / all / r9 all
Drizzt The Sniper - ranger / 20 / none / r4 dwarven/asuran r2 vanguard/norn
Drizzt Goes Mes - Mesmer - 20 / nf & eotn / r4 asuran rest r2
Lolths Aprentice - Necromancer - 20 / nf / r2 all
Thirteenth Angelx - Monk - 20 / none, everywhere but doa though / r6 delver/vaguard r3 rest (primarily pvp character now)
Thirteenth Flame Xx - Elementalist / 20 / nf & eotn / r4 agent / r3 rest
Thirteenth Blade - warrior / 20 / none / r1 all
Thirteenth Goddess - Dervish / 4 / none / none

All of my doa chars have r8 LB

How long have you been playing the game? Describe how long you have been playing
(i.e. if you took any breaks list how long they lasted and when you took them)

44 months, no major breaks but was a period of only playing on weekends

Provide a brief example of your experience's such as
(i.e. Professions and areas attributed and equipped for said areas within the following PvE Area's)

Underworld:
-Most exp area you can do: T2 or T4
-Least exp area you can do: SS
-Rest of areas you can do: T1 / T3 / T4 / LT / Emo (know both glitch and true duo's, can only do pits side of 4h though with killing skeles)

Fissure of Woe:
-Most exp area you can do: t2 or t3
-Least exp area you can do: eoe
-Rest of areas you can do: mt / t1 / 100b / vos / mop /

Domain of Anguish:
-Most exp area you can do: emo
-Least exp area you can do: trenching (know how just not much practice)
-Rest of areas you can do: tank / spiker / vor /

Do you have ventrillo? And Mic?

Yes / Yes

Why are you looking to join [Lod]?
Been here before, liked the people and runs that actually get end chests. Also like record running with you guys, was emo for the 25 min record

Previous Guilds before you applied to [Lod]?

Operation Brute Force [asian tag] - really got me into speed clears, they fell apart =/
Affliction of Embers [AoE] (not the officer Drizzt before i get asked) - was a guild that i really enjoyed and then leader stopped playing and then the guild disbanded
Agents of Indecision [meh] - was fun until all the drama started and then i left because of how things were being handled with it
Dhuum and Mallyx are Waits play [ToYs] - easily one of my favorite guilds..... was very sad when Barbie decided to merge with [GS]
Legacy of Defiance [Lod] - loved it here just been certain reasons for leaving both times.....
The Calling of [Time] - a friend of mine's guild that will always be a fall back guild, i have an officer spot held for me whenever i go back
Why are all Angels [EviL] - guild that i made that i left a friend in charge of. mainly not in it because of the difficulties of getting active people.
Gulfstream El Taco [GS] - followed most of [ToYs] over and loved it but it merged with [ToA]
Tears of The Ascended [ToA] - left because i just wasnt having fun anymore (changed from being a balanced of balanced runs and sc's to full sc mode with a lot of fails)
Check Your Connection [err7] - merged with [aota]
스r드hit트드tz 으크 즈브스 스p0드a1yp르트 [스으즈스] - followed a few friends over here from [err7], dont like the ally ([AtF] is leader)
I have been in other guilds that i currently cant remember the names of simply because they werent that important to me

Have you ever been in [Lod] before? If so state why you left or why you were kicked

I've been in two times prior. I left the first time because Jesse was put in charge and i didnt like how he was running things. The second time was a temporary home provided to me by Kristy because of drama in [ToA] that i was avoiding.

Have you ever been in any guild in the alliance at the moment? If so state why you left or why you were kicked and when this happened

No clue what guilds are in your ally....

Do you have any References within [Lod] If so, List In Game names here

Krosty, Dro, Jesse (assuming still there), and more probably remember me.....

Lastly, Any information about your self that you find may help us in the evaluations or you wish to express please leave here.

Laid back most of the time however if something is retarded (a certain tactic etc) i will let you know. Im generally drama free. Even though my list of guilds is pretty long i am extremely loyal to a guild that i like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Drizzt's App   2/27/2011, 1:40 pm

Hey, thanks for applying.

You should work on your ranks.

Ele -> ebon 6
Mes/nec -> asura 5
Ranger -> delver 6

Overall your app looks good. Only the long list of guilds you Have been in is worrying me a bit, but thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com
Gab

PostSubject: Re: Drizzt's App   2/27/2011, 2:25 pm

Ebon R5 is enough for the ele, Asuran R4 is enough for the mes / nec.

If you work on your rangers delver or not is optional, but people will be hesitant to take you if the rank is very low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: Drizzt's App   2/27/2011, 3:06 pm

Gab wrote:
Ebon R5 is enough for the ele, Asuran R4 is enough for the mes / nec.

If you work on your rangers delver or not is optional, but people will be hesitant to take you if the rank is very low.

Im slowly working on it through running Arachni's Haunt. Unfortunately im not able to get many runs as i wish because just not as many people interested. It is almost r5 though (prolly have it next run).

Alive" wrote:
Hey, thanks for applying.

You should work on your ranks.

Ele -> ebon 6
Mes/nec -> asura 5
Ranger -> delver 6

Overall your app looks good. Only the long list of guilds you Have been in is worrying me a bit, but thats my opinion.

The main thing with the amount of guilds really is beyond my control. They'll be doing good/great when i join and then some drama will happen and they disband or merge over into another guild, nothing i can really do about that.

Also, ive never had any problems out of the ranks i have (because i mostly end up terra or emo rather than mes/nec) but i'll get them up if/as needed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Drizzt's App   2/27/2011, 3:54 pm

Trust me on the ranks, it really does matter. At first I was unsure, but I did it anyway and im a believer now.

/Trial pending ranks, and your loyalty will be tested. The guild hopping thing concerns me, but I myself hopped around looking for a good guild so I understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drizzt's App   

Back to top Go down

Drizzt's App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1