AuthorMessage
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 1:17 am

Last edited by Perfect Assa on 2/20/2011, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 5:32 am

big /no , every run i have been with him, he has raged ..
chibaku knows this situation aswell ..

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/gw062jpgd.jpg/

and i heard u got kicked from riot, so why lie to us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 8:24 am

Sorry pekka you definitely heard wrong. If you ask Garr and the other officers you will see that I talked with them and left. I only had my officer taken away.

About that run I may have gone over board with everything I said but nothing that you didn't do the same. And I am sure you are man enough to say the truth right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 8:27 am

that's not only me who saw ur raging, 1 dude saw u raging 2 days ago so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 8:34 am

definitely a lie again pekka. since that run i have chosen very well who i run with and that not let trolls get under my skin. i feel that now you're just making up stuff for me to not to be able to get in the guild.

like i said, if you really want this not to happen its not a problem. I don't want to join you're guild if you are going to start trolling and lying already.

we were allies when me you and chikabu went on that run and you and him started gangbang trolling on me and thats the only reason you two got under my skin.

that was the only time ever i got in discussions in gw because i really have more important things outside guild wars i need to do instead of trolling kids.

so please stop making up stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 8:35 am

on that run there wasn't even chibaku, it was necho .. and just agree that its /no for me ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 8:38 am

yeah sorry, it was so long ago i don't even remember who it was. and again all you had to do here i guess is give your vote.

I also want to make clear of your exaggeration of saying EVERY run you have been in with me I raged. That was the only run I remember ever being in with you, which was a pug with us 3 allies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 9:05 am

/no, we dont take unpolite people. And we want people that can reroll on more then 1 character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiki.guildwars.com
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 9:07 am

maybe we need to ask Necho about this sutuation?
Back to top Go down
Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 9:12 am

alive, chibaku nows more bout him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 9:13 am

Its totally understandable about the reroll part. About the situation you can definitely ask necho, but he will tell you the same thing pekka did because they did group up and got under my skin that way. The only thing i regret about the run is that i didnt screen shot everything they said, and they only got what i said. which i take responsability for it.

about the polite part, you wont find a more polite person then me when you meet me im sure of that. again that was all part of being mature and u learn from ur mistakes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gab

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 9:17 am

Necho is a known rager and obnoxious person with a talent for trolling people into start raging. Please don't turn app threads into full scale wars between people, or we can't have members posting in them.

The fact that you only have an assassin kind of worries me though. Work on a nec / rit + an ele if you really want to join the guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 9:42 am

I saw the reply pekka had and that got deleted.

My response to that is that I am definitely not faking this, some of your teammates have great exp with me. Second of all i never denied that i didnt raged, you guys know how to get under people skins and that was why i only been in runs with you once ever.

Gab, I can get any char up too any build quickly if you guys want. But like I said I pretty much just run uw and I can reroll 4 out of 8 with just the assassin. I have done ss and sos on uw but that char got deleted. i can definitely get one up to lvl 20 quick if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 10:01 am

dont know what to believe lol..
Back to top Go down
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 10:16 am

Well Alive its pretty simple.

Necho Pekka (which at the time I don't think was in LoD) and I were in a pug. I died on last keeper in uwg as LT. Necho and Pekka started trolling me like crazy. Got under my skin and we all got in an argument. I kicked necho of riot because I just thought it wasnt the right thing he did and the leader at that time took my officer away without even consulting me for the other side of the story (always a two sides of a story guys). Now when Garr took back leadership of the guild and heard what happened and asked me, I told him and he offered me to join riot again and be officer. I denied it because 1. being an officer might be a little too much and you have to do things that everyone agree on. i dont think i know what its right for everyone, who am i to judge. 2. i didnt join because of what happened and thought there would be a bad atmosphere in the guild because necho was there still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 10:29 am

If i ever get accepted in LoD, I feel like the situation here will be the same as it was in Riot. With guild members divided. Thats not what I want. I want a friendly environment to hang out and be able to talk with everyone without people trolling. At the time pekka was in either Epic or blt. If I knew he was in LoD now I would have thought twice about applying for LoD just because I didn't want to make people divide themselves in the guild. I don't have as much respect for pekka as I do for most of the guys here just because I know how bad he can troll.

But again he is here because you guys accepted him and he is what you guys wanted. If you like his side better I understand and I have no problem in being rejected.

I play this game for fun and I really have better things to do then hearing kids like pekka and necho troll.

Sorry if this thread is too long or too complicated I just wanted to clear things out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alive

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 11:03 am

Everyone got his own opinion about this. May we need to wait for more reactions.
Back to top Go down
Chibaku Tensei Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 11:21 am

/no from me bc ur unpolite wanted to give u a second chance but u said him kid and bad troller u remeber that day? U failed 5 times as lt with me. At the fifth time i asked why u said emo was every time but emo was good. After that u started raging and swearing me so don't lie be a man pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristy hehe

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 12:50 pm

well ya this whole thing is he said she said. im going to say it doesn't matter what happened then, my personal oppinion is that you should overall apply since you seem to have a clue as to what your doing which is good youve done many runs with us and i havn't seen ya rage or troll once, seem to have good courtosy and respect for members and seems to be polite, necho is a troller and on our offical blacklist for such so i can see how he can get a rise out of people but ONCE again this isn't about the past its about he present and we have a rule that you all need to work out personal differences before you are invited. and it seems this is pretty serious, we can't have you all in the same guild atm since there is so much trouble. so we will need to discuss this..

Im going to be clearing up this convo and deleleting the posts unless the acctually contribute to the /yes /no /trial formations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mage

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 1:14 pm

/Yes you a good player played with you quite a few times in pugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 1:30 pm

I don't know what to say... I have no bad experience with you, don't think I have ever been on a run with you, so i'll go /trial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 1:34 pm

Again I have put everything down on this topic as to why I kicked chibaku. The exaggeration and telling me to be a man and not lie is not really explaining anything. If I am lying about something please share and let me know your version. Yes I called you guys kids and trollers, how old do you expect someone to be when all they are doing on a run is talking trash. To me they sound like 12 year olds. But like I said next time be more mature about things before you go calling people in runs failers and noobs, because I am sure even pros dies sometimes in runs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Assa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 3:42 pm

Also I just want to add to what Kristy was saying about working our personal differences out. I treat people the way they treat me, so if you respect me I will definitely respect you. If there was no trolling there wouldn't have been any raging on my part. Like I said, you get what you give. I will definitely apologize to pekka for calling him a kid/troll if he acknowledges that he was wrong also for starting to talk smack without knowing what happened, same as chibaku. I am trying to works things out so this is a win - win situation for everyone, and that everyone learns something from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/17/2011, 11:03 pm

U apologized, now its fine for me, im sorry too for talking trash in that run.

i say /trial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gibby

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   2/18/2011, 1:11 am

Im gonna say no. He does not meet the minimum reqs. WE require 3 areas and one of them must be main team.

As for all this drama, time tends to heal wounds. Work on a rit or necro and then get back with us. By then maybe it will have blown over. Then we will all make our own decision on what kind of person you are, as we do with all applicants.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Assa's Application   

Back to top Go down

Perfect Assa's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next